Yesterday, the ever lovely S from a.little.bit.delirious played this fun little game and I decided to join in.
Here is how the game works: I will list several statements, some are truths, others are lies. You decide in the comments which is a truth and which is a lie. Sorry there are no prizes. I considered giving away something if anyone got all 10 statements correct but I don't really have anything to give away. So, you will win pride if you get all the statements correct.
Also, if you are my brother, BFF, cousin, sister, mom, aunt or anyone else who knows me in real life you will probably know the answers right away so please refrain from commenting and let my other blog friends have a chance. If you know me in real life and you aren't confident you know all the right answers, then feel free to guess away!
Here we go...
1. When in kindergarten, I ran the bases backwards in t-ball (i.e. from home -> third -> second -> first -> home). I have not played organized sports since.
2. My middle name is Madelyn.
3. I screen my telephone calls.
4. I have been wearing my father in law's track pants for three weeks straight.
5. My husband was the first boy I ever kissed.
6. I love fresh coconut.
7. I cannot pronounce canola oil.
8. I have an abnormally hairy back for a woman.
9. I once peed my pants in front of my friends for $40.
10. I have three tattoos.
Let me hear your guesses and feel free to play along on your own blog if you want!
By the way, I will post the answers and let you know how you scored tomorrow morning!